As we book more speaking events, webinars, and virtual classes, please come back to this page, often, to find one or more that you can use to advance your LinkedIn experience and work in your schedule.
- on-going training series at CareerConnect at Westchester Jewish Community Services, North White Plains, NY
- 12Jun17 speaking at SmartAdvocate’s User Group Conference in Uniondale, NY on what constitutes “state of the art” in legal technology using LinkedIn for practice marketing.
- 12Sep17 return engagement speaking at NY County Lawyers Association “LinkedIn Marketing Techniques,” NYC.
- 13Sep17 NY State Bar Association; Solo Marketing Conference; one of 3 participants in a roundtable discussion “Money and Marketing on the Internet (location to be determined), NYC.
- 14Sep17 speaking at the Planned Giving Council of Philadelphia lunch.
MORE COMING…check back later as I add more sessions for you to learn how to REALLY use LinkedIn