As we book more speaking events, webinars, and virtual classes, please come back to this page, often, to find one or more that you can use to advance your LinkedIn experience and work in your schedule.
- on-going training series at CareerConnect at Westchester Jewish Community Services, North White Plains, NY
- 04Apr17 speaking to The Acceleration Project about LinkedIn to assist local small businesses in need of strategic and tactical advice to grow and flourish using branding and business social networking.
- 05Apr17 speaking to NYC nonprofit consultants on tips and techniques to use the recent changes to the LinkedIn desktop user interface to improve their brand and that of their clients.
- 22Apr17 invited to speak to Avvo’s national Lawyernomics conference in Las Vegas aimed at teaching attorneys to improve their business prospects, and in my talk, using LinkedIn.
- 26Apr17 speaking to Bridgespan’s NYC group of nonprofit CFOs to use the recent changes to the LinkedIn desktop user interface to improve their organization’s and staffers’ brands in unison to create a cohesive message on LinkedIn.
- 15May17 speaking about LinkedIn benefits for nonprofit and their professional fundraising staff seeking high net worth donors at Planned Giving Day in NYC
- 12Jun17 speaking at SmartAdvocate’s User Group Conference in Uniondale, NY on what constitutes “state of the art” in legal technology using LinkedIn for practice marketing.
- 13Sep17 NY State Bar Association Roundtable on Small and Medium Sized Law Firm Marketing (details to be determined), NYC
- September 2017 (date to be announced) LinkedIn for Lawyers presentation at New York County Law Association, NYC.
MORE COMING…check back later as I add more sessions for you to learn how to REALLY use LinkedIn