As we book more speaking events, webinars, and virtual classes, please come back to this page, often, to find one or more that you can use to advance your LinkedIn experience and work in your schedule.
- on-going: training series at CareerConnect at Westchester Jewish Community Services, North White Plains, NY
- 10Jan18 podcast recording on “Smashing the Plateau” with David Shriner-Cahn. Details to follow.
- 17Jan18 speaking at a monthly breakfast networking meeting of Gotham Westchester at The Mansion in White Plains, NY
- 17Jan18 100-200pm EST I will be heard on the American Bar Association’s Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division “Hot Off The Press” teleconference discussing my book. You must be a member to participate.
- 22Jan18 co-presenting with Carol Greenwald at NY State Bar Association’s Annual Meeting in NYC, “LinkedIn for Lawyers-Ten Tips to Help Your Career,” part of their conference’s career development track.
- 23Jan18 co-presenting with David Vogel, owner of VideoPro SEO at the Greenburgh Library in Elmsford (Westchester County), NY, an advanced class on using video effectively in LinkedIn. More details and registration here.
- 31Jan18 6-8pm Carol Greenwald and I will co-present at the Connecticut Bar Association in New Britain; “Legally LinkedIn.” Register here.
- 21Feb18 private session for American Friends of Tel Aviv University in NYC. More details to follow.
- 22Feb18 I’ll be on Bruce Hurwitz Presents, a podcast on BlogTalkRadio, again as a sequel to our 14Nov17 conversation (hear us in part 1).
- 07Mar18 530-730pm a special session: no prepared remarks or formal presentation, just answering questions from attendees at Gotham Networking’s Executive Group; open to other Gotham group members and their guests in midtown Manhattan.
- 07Jun18 lunch presentation to Association of Fundraising Professionals Fairfield County chapter, at the Norwalk (CT) Inn. More details to follow.
MORE COMING…check back later as I add more sessions for you to learn how to REALLY use LinkedIn