s we book more speaking events, webinars, and virtual classes, please come back to this page, often, to find one or more that you can use to advance your LinkedIn experience and work in your schedule.
- on-going: training series at CareerConnect at Westchester Jewish Community Services, North White Plains, NY
- 07Nov17 co-presenting with with fellow LinkedIn coach and trainer Sandra Long for Harness All Possibilities (HAP) at the Greenwich Water Club, with a focus on optimizing LinkedIn to assist underemployed executives. Attendees receive a copy of Sandra’s or my book.
- 28Nov17 my first public session in quite some time, to be held at the Westport Public Library, “What you absolutely, positively have to be doing right NOW to brand yourself on LinkedIn;” networking starts at 630pm. More info.
- 06Dec17 speaking at a monthly breakfast networking meeting of Gotham Westchester at The Mansion in White Plains, NY
- 22Jan18 co-presenting with Carol Greenwald at NY State Bar Association’s Annual Meeting in NYC, “LinkedIn for Lawyers,” part of their conference’s career development track.
- 23Jan18 co-presenting with David Vogel, owner of VideoPro SEO at the Greenburgh Library in Elmsford (Westchester County), NY, an advanced class on using video effectively in LinkedIn. More details to follow.
- 31Jan18 6-8pm Carol Greenwald and I will speak at the Connecticut Bar Association in New Britain; “Legally LinkedIn.” Register here.
- 07Mar18 530-730pm a special session: no prepared remarks or formal presentation, just answering questions from attendees at Gotham Networking’s Executive Group; open to other Gotham group members and their guests in midtown Manhattan.
MORE COMING…check back later as I add more sessions for you to learn how to REALLY use LinkedIn