Were you born between 1946 and 1964? Are you ignoring the relentless urge to slow down, or repressing the call to retire like your contemporaries?
Are you planning a career change, career transition, midlife career change, semi-retirement, and/or just need second career ideas? Are you searching for available, appropriate jobs for a career change at age 50 (or more)?
You’re probably wondering:
- How easy is it to make a career change in your later years?
- How is making a career change in your mature years different now, than last time?
- How can you be more memorable and effective in leaving an impression with recruiters?
- What technologies do you have to be adept at, to stay competitive in the job market?
- How can you demonstrate more relevance in a youth-oriented society?
Well, there are no easy answers to these questions and to become competitive you need everything lined up ahead of launching your next career move. The bottom line: you must articulate your hard-earned expertise, and impress the prospective employer in order to find that next positons. Then you might just work as long as YOU want to.
But how can you tell this rich career story? You’ve heard a lot about LinkedIn, but how do you master it for your needs? What techniques can you optimize on LinkedIn to be most successful?
Well, here’s an e-course for you: “LinkedIn for Baby Boomers and Other Encore Career Changers!”
I am a boomer too. I am 64 years old, a nationally known LinkedIn coach and trainer.
I have changed careers 3 times, each time reinventing myself. Nine years ago I became a LinkedIn coach and trainer.
Marc W. Halpert, LinkedIn Expert
From my experience training people just like you, I know what you are going through. It will get better; tell “why” you, with my guidance.
With my custom-developed e-course and its accompanying materials. you will learn new techniques in LinkedIn sections you have never heard before, have never thought about before, have never considered before, and you will be well on your way to uncovering new opportunities leading to an exciting, rewarding, appropriate encore career position.
I believe boomers are already amazing: relevant, vibrant, experienced, talented, capable, and very employable.
But are you “stuck” on what you need to do on LinkedIn to compete?
- Are you as interesting on your LinkedIn profile as in person?
- Do you “ping” on the memory radar screens of your LinkedIn connections?
- Would they refer you to their connections too?
- How can you look and sound better than your peers?
- Do you use all aspects of LinkedIn, the preeminent the currency of business hiring and network career marketing today?
- Does your LinkedIn profile articulate why you do what you do?
Of course you can, and you certainly owe it to yourself to, exceed the (ahem–younger) competition. I know how you can look amazing-er and succeed.
I am offering you my new online e-course, LinkedIn for Baby Boomers and Other Encore Career Changers, and I can show you how you can coopt my observations and uniquely developed material, all drawn from the 8 1/2 years of LinkedIn monthly classes I offered to refire so many others just like you, for a career change over 60.
You’ll learn to:
- Express your inner “why” with my worksheet to reorient your thinking about renovating your LinkedIn profile, containing 15 hard-hitting questions that will make you stop and think in new ways about yourself and your career journey.
- I will slather on my “special sauce” to make you more attractive as a prospect, and beat the competition, on LinkedIn:
- in 90 slides with my overlay audio commentary, broken into 4 segments, with a review at the end of each segment, over two- and 3/4-hours’ high-quality educational time.
- included as an “early bird thank you” for the first 50 who buy this e-course, you’ll really appreciate my Special Bonus segment “Job Search on LinkedIn,” 10 narrated slides packed with ideas how to find an encore position on LinkedIn to:
- examine a job listing that was advertised on LinkedIn,
- assess your chances of that job being right for you,
- and a link to a mini-course explaining a nontraditional lapse in your career history.
- And you can get a free subscription to my blog “LinkedIn Nuggets,” arriving by email every business weekday at 8:00 am ET, covering a LinkedIn topic I encountered, and my readers report they have found the blog post truly beneficial.
The whole package (the worksheet, the slides, and the special bonus material, and the workdaily blog) will allow you to master my proven, practical tips and techniques, improve your LinkedIn profile, and become a better contender, and improve your career story along the way.
ALL FOR $44.99!
Not convinced yet? Here’s how previous students reviewed my “LinkedIn for Baby Boomers” materials:
“You took me from fear and dread to the confidence that I could and should plan and tell my own story effectively. Bottomline is that we are all in charge of our messaging…Your view of LinkedIn showing the story of where one has come from is spot on, setting the stage for where we want to go next (past, present and future). Loved your phrase we are always in Beta.” -Roberta P.
“A terrific set of optimization tips, I look forward to using these to fine tune my LinkedIn profile and raise my online game. It would have taken me forever to discover these on my own–extremely valuable.” –Hal D.
“You present a tremendous amount of information without overwhelming your students. You support those less skilled with the platform and encourages the rest of us to move beyond our comfort zone in effectively presenting our professional stories to the LinkedIn world.” -Claudia M.
“Marc is extremely patient in explaining LinkedIn to a group of clients (mostly middle-age) who are often intimidated by technology…Hundreds benefited from Marc’s classes in the program I directed–landing interviews, jobs and networking opportunities.” -Jill S.