You can hear me, and/or I will be mentioned, on the popular WCBS-Bloomberg Small Business Update Report on WCBS Newsradio 880 NYC with Joe Connolly by clicking these links:
- I relate my observations on the new LinkedIn desktop user interface and some general rules of thumb to observe on LinkedIn http://bit.ly/2oXarK7 (open the MP3 file broadcast on February 14th).
- I beat the connect2collaborate drum again: be sure to tell why you do what you do-differentiate yourself and show your own personality to be noticed on LinkedIn. http://bit.ly/1Oc7fzm
- I suggest you ask a viewer of your LinkedIn profile who might hold promise of new business opportunities for you both: “how can I help you?” professionally. http://bit.ly/1QeIr7A (at the 1 min 30 sec mark)
- I raise a professional ruckus as a way of standing out and telling how I think things should be, by making my values known. I suggest you find a way to do this too. This broadcast follows along with a LinkedIn Post I wrote. http://bit.ly/1LfkMV4
- Same as LinkedIn is branching into new subcategories as a reach-out to students, veterans, nonprofits, etc, I suggest you expand into new niches; this makes you further stand out when you show how and why you do what you do. http://bit.ly/1Qk6Mc1
Ways Attorneys Can Best Utilize LinkedIn, a podcast by The Legal Marketing Studio
Michael N. Meyer interviewed me for 38 minutes in his biweekly podcast series examining best in class examples of branding, strategy, content and technology in legal marketing. I cover how lawyers (and transferable to other professional practitioners, of course!) can get the most out of LinkedIn and how firms can support their attorneys’ use of the social media site. It’s short and full of useful ideas. http://legalmarketing.studio/marc-halpert-of-connect2collaborate-discusses-linkedin-for-attorneys/
I appreciate the response from my readers and listeners, as the case may be, and that I am able to help them stand out with a strong brand to achieve their goals.
For more personalized help, never hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.