Monthly Archives: February 2018

#LinkedIn for #Nonprofit #Professionals

I am pleased to advise you that I am underway with the editing, production, and self-publishing my new book “You, Us, Them” a LinkedIn marketing concepts book for nonprofit professionals. From the last page of the book: You: one person … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment

Act now; get 30% off!

At the close of business 2/28/18 (tomorrow) the 30% discount expires for my book “LinkedIn Marketing Techniques for Law and Professional Practices” (found on the last page of the brochure); yours when you use promo code YR17E. Order here. On … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment

All the #LinkedIn world’s a stage

Thanks William Shakespeare, as I do like it, and I am sure you would have a great LinkedIn profile if you were with us today. Show business is just that, a business, and it has branding and marketing needs like … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment

Coaching coaches on #LinkedIn

I will start out by saying that I have a passion for helping people do better for themselves. Coaches included, because in turn they do better for their coaching clients. And it’s rewarding to see their gratitude for showing a … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment

My book was reviewed; I’m 100% pleased; you can be too at 30% off

The LinkedIn informal “90-10 rule” is hereby invoked: help others 90% of the time on LinkedIn (I try to do that). The other 10% of the time? You may talk about yourself too. But less so than talking about helping … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment

Earning/writing a great recommendation on #LinkedIn

Yesterday I showed you an example of how to best ask for a recommendation. Today, I want to show you an exemplary, comprehensive recommendation: from one side, making the receiver feel ever more qualified and appreciated, and from the giving … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment

This is how you ask for a #LinkedIn recommendation

I have nothing else to say further. Please excuse the poor quality of the graphic. Perhaps it was the excitement. My client was composing a compelling recommendation request on her desktop as I was working with her. In coaching, this … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment

Honestly, it’s Presidents’ Day

Presidents are honored today, especially Washington and Lincoln. George cut down a cherry tree and could not lie about it to his father, so the story goes, although the whole thing sounds like fake news to me. Lincoln earned the … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment

3 ideals that meshed with my message at a recent #LinkedIn presentation

I have spoken in all sorts of venues, in different cities, with varied quality of audio-visual equipment, in historic halls and dismal dungeons, with attractive and not-so decor and with installed props containing really odd messaging that I couldn’t hide. … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment

Sock it to me on #LinkedIn

Riding the train to the city yesterday a very well dressed man sat across the aisle. His suspenders (yes they still exist!) had the landmarks of Paris woven into the elastic, and I chuckled silently to my self that business … Continue reading

Posted in Today's LinkedIn Nugget | Leave a comment