You need your dose of LinkedIn. Daily.
Not enough time you say?
Find it, I say.
Make a part of your day part of the investment in yourself and your career or business brand, as the case may be. If you shortchange yourself, who can help you?
So look at your Home Page at least daily.
See what your colleague are posting daily and:
- Give an opinion or thank them for posting that article that you were able to pass along to a connection to make their day brighter and more successful.
- Don’t just “like something”–you know my opinion on that!
- Check your statistical progress in reaching others via Posts, shares, etc.
- Be proactive and social.
- Be professional and intelligent in your expression.
- Be respected, you will earn that if you are in it.
- Drop by weekends too!
Be a daily participant, not a wallflower. Don’t forget.