My book is nearly complete.
LinkedIn marketing for law and professional practices: techniques that excel
A major effort on my part, my first book, and more than I thought (what did I expect?) and a compilation of my educational sessions that until now have been oral or video.
Now I am assembling quotes from colleagues to reinforce my points in the 41 chapters.
I would appreciate a 2-3 sentence quote from you on any of the following remaining topics to reinforce my comments in that chapter:
- how you invest in assisting your connections and they in you
- using volunteer work to contribute your business skills to a nonprofit: volunteering, pro bono aid, board seat; giving back to your community
- optimizing a skill endorser into a client, referrer, or recommender
- a situation in which you gave an unexpected recommendation to someone for great work
- effective use of Inmail to get attention and gain traction
- your LinkedIn company page opening up doors to new business in unexpected ways
- how you show your outside interests on LinkedIn and anecdotes of how you made a business connection by sharing these interests with others
I will mention your name, company name, city, state and LinkedIn URL under your quote.
Like my chapters, their quotes are personal observations on successes, short, pointed and even some fun.
The expressions reflect their personalities. We shall see what the peer review committee at the American Bar Association, the publisher, will think.
I am pleased with the voice I was able to find. Not too early to think: do you need a holiday gift for a colleague to client? Just sayin’.