What limits does LinkedIn place on the number of characters in certain sections?
Here you go, from an answer to a LinkedIn Help Desk question in June 2014 and it should be correct now, unless they changed something I am not aware of (which can always happen!)
- Personal one-to-one messages: 7000 characters
- Invitations with email address: 2000 characters
- Invitations without email address: 300 characters
- Group posts: 2000 characters
and of course, the most challenging:
- Headline on your personal profile page: 120 characters
Those are just a few of them. All of the above include s p a c e s!
Hope this helps.