Shoot to the bottom of any LinkedIn page, waaaay to the bottom, which can be challenging, so I choose to go to the dead bottom of my own profile page. There are resources there you probably never knew of.
If you are a small businessperson, there are resource pages buried there to allow you to get the most out of LinkedIn:
The LinkedIn Small Business Resource Center.
It is broken in to 4 broad areas, each with meaningful material that may help energize your LinkedIn usage, listed below with their subsections. Spend time where you need to:
- Professional Branding
- Bring Your Story to Life
- Grow Your Network
- Establish Your Expertise
- Keep Up the Conversation
- Build your presence with a Company Page
- Grow your community of followers
- Engage your audience with content
- Reach out with Sponsored Updates and Ads
- Perfect your profile
- Find the right person
- Contact decision makers\Get to know who you’re meeting—before you meet
- Build a brand that attracts top talent
- Attract relevant candidates with job posts
- Reach even those hard-to-find candidates
- Research and pick the best candidates
There are videos, Slideshares, and smart practical materials.
Now you know where to get it.