IMHO, no. But in full disclosure, I have in the past.
Some pay the annual premium subscription and forget about it. When I ask them the question featured in the title of this posting, they look down, realizing they haven’t been using it effectively but paid for it all along.
Just a few questions for you:
- Do you really use InMails?
- Is it important to see more than 5 people who have recently viewed your profile?
- Do you really need the extra criteria in advanced search?
- Do you require the cache (in the minds of the beholder) of being a paid member?
- Finally, did you know there is now a “light” level of paid membership that you can apply for? See this link.
Do you need to pay for it to get the lower monthly fee when you join annually, or could you do with paying during month(s) you really need these extra features? Think about it.